Kidz Connextion at FCCM
Partnering with you is always important to us, and we want to equip you at this time especially to have spiritual conversations at home. Kids (and adults!) are anxious, and routines have been disrupte during this cornavirus pandemic. We are here to help as we all navigate this time--together. Let's fix our eyes on God, our strength and refuge and ever present help in time of trouble. (Psalm 46)
(Scroll to the bottom to get in touch with Kevin Crater, our children's minister.)
Our Sunday School Curriculum can now be used at home!
Do you need ideas to keep the kids busy? Click the button above and check the boards often as we'll be continually adding to them. You'll find lots of coloring pages, activities, information, and other resources!
The team at BibleProject wanted to create a resource that could serve families, small groups, and individuals during this unique time. For eight weeks (March 21-May 9), they will deliver a "Church at Home" guide every weekend right to your inbox. If you don't want to sign up for the e-mails, you can just visit their website each week to see the guides.
Each week contains:
- A BibleProject video
- A short audio message
- 3-5 Scripture readings
- 6-8 Discussion questions
Full-length video services that include worship, a message, interactive elements, discussion time, and more!
Miscellaneous (Don't forget to visit our Pinterest boards above for more ideas!)
- ZonderKidz Activity Packs and Curriculum Guides - requires your email
- PBS Learning Media - streams educational programs daily to supplement school at home
- Ohio's Department of Health has several pages of resources
- Virtual Exhibits of Museums, Galleries, Zoos & Aquariums
- Learning Opportunities for Grades K-3
- Learning Opportunities for Grades 4-6
- Learning Opportunities for Middle School
- Learning Opportunities for High School
- Stark County's Virtual Museum Exhibits, Activities, and more
If you have any questions or comments, need to update your contact information, or you just want to reach out, click below to shoot our Children's Minister, Kevin, an email!