Information on our Limited In-person Worship Services
We are excited to announce a limited opening of our worship services. In order to have adequate space for social distancing, we will be limiting the amount of people entering the building. Each family/individual must pre-register by clicking here and going to our Eventbrite Pre-registration page and completing our reservation form. We will also have the pre-registration link on our sign-ups page and our main web page. You will need to pre-register for your service every week.
We know right now many of you are ready to get back to church. We know others will feel it is too soon, and that’s okay. Some are ready, some are not, and we will love each other in the midst of that. The staff and leadership have given careful consideration to this decision, knowing that many of you will choose to continue worshipping online or by listening to the audio at 88.3 FM radio from your vehicle in our parking lot. Others may choose to come to the campus and we welcome you, but with some necessary precautions. Please read all the details below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
Please be sure all attendees understand this information.
• Attendance will be limited to 90 for each worship service. There will be four services each week:
Blended Worship - Thursdays at 7 pm
Traditional Worship - Sundays at 8:30 am
Contemporary Worship 1 - Sundays at 10 am
Contemporary Worship 2 - Sundays at 11:30 am
• You must complete an online reservation for your family at our Eventbrite Pre-registration Page. If you are unable to sign up on-line, you may instead call the office at 330.863.1303. To allow everyone the opportunity to attend a service, each person may sign up for only one service each weekly.
• DO NOT SHOW UP WITHOUT A RESERVATION.
• If you need to return your reservation because you can no longer attend, please send an email to [email protected] or call the office at 330.863.1303.
• Do not attend if you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
• We encourage those who are immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group to attend online instead of in-person.
• Please practice safe social distancing by staying at least 6 feet apart. Do not shake hands or hug others.
• Please do not gather in the lobby.
• Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn. Help protect one another.
• Coffee and drinking fountains will not be available. You may bring your own drink as long as it has a lid.
• We will be sanitizing restrooms and chairs after every service. This may take some time. To help us, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the service begins. You will be asked to leave shortly after the service concludes.
• Families should sit together and leave at least four seats between you and others who are not in your immediate family unit.
• Children’s and Student Ministry programming will remain online only. Children will stay with parents at all times.
• Please only bring children who are able to sit in place for the entire service and will obey social distancing procedures.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own if you can. Our supply is limited due to back-order from our supplier. We will gladly accept donations of sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, Lysol, etc.
• Bulletins and Connection Cards will not be handed out. You can access the sermon notes and digital connect card on our website (fccmonline.org/hub)
• Wi-Fi will be disabled to prevent disruptions with the livestream.
• Communion will be prepackaged. You will be given one by a gloved usher as you enter the worship center.
• Offering can be placed in the offering boxes on the rear wall of the worship center, in the lobby, at all other entrances, or online.
• Our FCCM campus will remain closed for other events until further notice.
We will continue to monitor the plans and guidelines provided by our government officials. We will also be evaluating and updating our procedures and guidelines each week. Check back for further details.
For the health of our church body, we ask you to direct your feedback to us personally instead of engaging in discussions on social media [2 Timothy 2:14-16].
Thank you so much for your flexibility, support, and understanding as we make tough decisions of how to shepherd the flock as well as keep everyone safe. May God bless you and your family.
If you would like to download these guidelines, use the button below.