For in-person services, adult education classes, children's and students' programming, and all church activities:
• Do not attend if you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
• We encourage those who are immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group to attend online or in their car in our parking lot instead of in-person. Also our Thursday evening and our 11:30am services tend to have less people in attendance, so those are good options if you want to attend in-person.
• Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn. Out of cautiousness and an abundance of love for others, please help protect one another.
• Please practice safe social distancing by trying to stay about 6 feet apart. Do not shake hands or hug others. Be respectful of other people's wishes. Air high fives, air hugs, fist or elbow bumps encouraged.
• We use a disinfectant misting machine between services to disinfect the sanctuary chairs. We also clean the restrooms and key surfaces between each service. This may take some time. To help us, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the service begins. You will be asked to leave shortly after the service concludes.
• Please do not gather in the lobby or worship center. Immediately after service, our clean teams get busy spraying the chairs and cleaning the restrooms.
• Coffee, tea, cocoa, and drinking fountains are not be available. You may bring your own drink as long as it has a lid.
• Families should sit together and try to leave about three seats between you and others who are not in your immediate family unit. It does get crowded sometimes, especially our 10am Sunday service. If you are uncomfortable with non-family sending right next to you, lay a sweater, Bible, or your communion in the seat next to you to let others know you'd rather not have someone sitting right next to you.
• Hand sanitizer is available, but please bring your own if you can. Our supply is limited due to continued back-order from our supplier. We will gladly accept donations of gel hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes like Lysol, Chlorox,etc.
• Bulletins and Connection Cards will not be handed out. You can access the weekly sermon notes and digital connect card on our website (fccmonline.org/hub)
• Communion is prepackaged and sealed. You will be given one by a gloved usher as you enter the worship center. If you are listening from our parking lots, just leave your car lights on until a gloved usher brings out communion to your car. To access the bread, you peel back the top layer. Once it is removed, you can peel back the next layer to access the juice. Please dispose of the waste in the trash cans near the doors as you leave.
• Offerings can be placed in the offering boxes on the rear wall of the worship center or in the lobby, given online, or mailed in to the office.