Information on our current In-person Worship Services
We know right now many of you are more than ready to get back to church and Sunday School. We know others will feel it is too soon, and that’s okay. Some are ready, some are not, and we will love each other in the midst of that. The staff and leadership have given careful consideration to this decision, knowing that many of you will choose to continue worshipping online or by listening to the audio at 88.3 FM radio from your vehicle in our parking lot. Others may choose to come to the campus and we welcome you, but with some necessary precautions. Please read all the details below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
Please be sure all attendees understand this information.
• There will be four services each week:
Blended Worship - Thursdays at 7 pm
Traditional Worship - Sundays at 8:30 am
Contemporary Worship 1 - Sundays at 10 am
Contemporary Worship 2 - Sundays at 11:30 am
• Do not attend if you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
• We encourage those who are immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group to attend online instead of in-person.
• Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn. Help protect one another.
• Please practice safe social distancing by trying to stay about 6 feet apart. Do not shake hands or hug others. Be respectful of other people's wishes. Air high fives, air hugs, fist or elbow bumps encouraged.
• Please do not gather in the lobby or worship center. Go outside, please, immediately after service, so our clean teams can get busy.
• We will be sanitizing restrooms and chairs after every service. This may take some time. To help us, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the service begins. You will be asked to leave shortly after the service concludes.
• Coffee and drinking fountains will not be available. You may bring your own drink as long as it has a lid.
• Families should sit together and try to leave about three seats between you and others who are not in your immediate family unit. It does get crowded sometimes, especially our 10am Sunday service. If you are uncomfortable with non-family sending right next to you, lay a sweater, Bible, or your communion in the seat next to you to let others know you'd rather not have someone sitting right next to you.
• For those parents who feel comfortable, Children’s and Student Ministry Sunday (and now Thursday) programming has resumed. For parents who are still uncomfortable having their children go back to youth activities, children are welcome to stay with parents in the sanctuary.
• Please only bring children who are able to sit in place for the entire service and will obey social distancing procedures.
• For the foreseeable future, the nursery will not be available. There is a changing station in both the men's and the women's restroom closest to the lobby.
• Some Sunday School classes have resumed. Social distancing will be encouraged. As with our church worship service, masks are optional. Classes will begin shortly after services end.
8:30am Discipleship Class
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own if you can. Our supply is limited due to continued back-order from our supplier. We will gladly accept donations of sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, Lysol, etc.
• Bulletins and Connection Cards will not be handed out. You can access the weekly sermon notes and digital connect card on our website (fccmonline.org/hub)
• Communion will be prepackaged. You will be given one by a gloved usher as you enter the worship center. If you are listening from our parking lots, just leave your car lights on until an gloved usher brings out communion to your car.
• Offerings can be placed in the offering boxes on the rear wall of the worship center or in the lobby, given online, or mailed in to the office.
• Our FCCM campus will remain closed for other events until further notice.
We will continue to monitor the plans and guidelines provided by our government officials. We will also be evaluating and updating our procedures and guidelines as often as necessary. Come back to this page for the most up-to-date information.
For the health of our church body, we ask you to direct your feedback to us personally instead of engaging in discussions on social media [2 Timothy 2:14-16].
Thank you so much for your flexibility, support, and understanding as we make tough decisions of how to shepherd the flock as well as keep everyone safe. May God bless you and your family.