We are open for In-person Church Services & Sunday School!
We know right now many of you are more than ready to get back to church and Sunday School. We know others will feel it is too soon, and that’s okay. Some are ready, some are not, and we will love each other in the midst of that. The staff and leadership have given careful consideration to this decision, knowing that many of you will choose to continue worshipping online or by listening to the audio at 88.3 FM radio from your vehicle in our parking lot. Others may choose to come to the campus and we welcome you, but with some necessary precautions. Please read all the details below.
Service Times & Guidelines
Please be sure all attendees understand this information.
• We have four church services--all with the same message--each week:
Contemporary Worship - Thursdays at 7 pm
Traditional Worship - Sundays at 8:30 am
Contemporary Worship 1 - Sundays at 10 am
Contemporary Worship 2 - Sundays at 11:30 am
You can listen to any of these services from your car in our parking lot if you tune into 88.3 FM after you pull into the lot. Leave your lights on if you would like pre-packaged communion brought out to you.
For in-person services and activities:
• Do not attend if you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
• We encourage those who are immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group to attend online or in their car in our parking lot instead of in-person.
• Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn. Help protect one another.
• Please practice safe social distancing by trying to stay about 6 feet apart. Do not shake hands or hug others. Be respectful of other people's wishes. Air high fives, air hugs, fist or elbow bumps encouraged.
• Please do not gather in the lobby or worship center. Go outside, please, immediately after service, so our clean teams can get busy.
• We will be wiping down sanctuary chairs, the restrooms, and key surfaces after each service. This may take some time. To help us, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the service begins. You will be asked to leave shortly after the service concludes. Many hands make the work go faster! If you would like to volunteer to help clean after 1st or 2nd service on Sundays, please call the office, see Barb Crater, or just come help immediately after 1st or 2nd service.
• Coffee, tea, cocoa, and drinking fountains will not be available. You may bring your own drink as long as it has a lid.
• Families should sit together and try to leave about three seats between you and others who are not in your immediate family unit. It does get crowded sometimes, especially our 10am Sunday service. If you are uncomfortable with non-family sending right next to you, lay a sweater, Bible, or your communion in the seat next to you to let others know you'd rather not have someone sitting right next to you.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own if you can. Our supply is limited due to continued back-order from our supplier. We will gladly accept donations of gel hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes like Lysol, Chlorox,etc.
• Bulletins and Connection Cards will not be handed out. You can access the weekly sermon notes and digital connect card on our website (fccmonline.org/hub)
• Communion will be prepackaged. You will be given one by a gloved usher as you enter the worship center. If you are listening from our parking lots, just leave your car lights on until an gloved usher brings out communion to your car.
• Offerings can be placed in the offering boxes on the rear wall of the worship center or in the lobby, given online, or mailed in to the office.
• Our FCCM campus will remain closed for outside events until further notice. Church sponsored activities are limited at this time.
We will continue to monitor the plans and guidelines provided by our government officials. We will also be evaluating and updating our procedures and guidelines as often as necessary. Come back to this page for the most up-to-date information.
For the health of our church body, we ask you to direct your feedback to us personally instead of engaging in discussions on social media [2 Timothy 2:14-16].
Thank you so much for your flexibility, support, and understanding as we make tough decisions of how to shepherd the flock as well as keep everyone safe. May God bless you and your family.
Sunday School Classes
Some Sunday School classes have resumed. Social distancing will be encouraged. As with our church worship service, masks are suggested but not required. Please, do not use the narrow church hallways to get to classes unless the weather is bad. Instead, go outside and enter the doors closest to your class room.
We have the following classes available:
8:30am Discipleship Class in the Fellowship Hall
9:30am Seasoned Seniors in the Fellowship Hall
10am Young Adult in Room 2
10am Family Connection in the Pavilion (Room 28 if inclement weather)
10:45am Bereans in the Fellowship Hall
Beginning 6pm November 5, a Discipleship Class will be available in the Fellowship Hall before the Thursday evening service.
Kidz & Students
For those parents who feel comfortable, Children’s and Student Ministry programming has resumed and we have care, activities and lesson times available for all ages at each of the four services. For parents who prefer or are uncomfortable having their children go back to youth activities, children are welcome to stay with parents in the sanctuary.
Our Nursery is now open. We have established even more rigid guidelines for cleaning. There is a booklet of our new guidelines near the check-in computer or available from a Kidz Team member.
In the lobby, either you or a Kidz Team Member will check the child in. You will be given a security tag that will allow you to pick your child up at the Nursery after service. After the little one is checked-in, please take him/her to the nursery. Prior to dropping off your little one, please be sure the child has a clean diaper. (We now have a changing station in both the men's and women's rest rooms near the nursery.)
- ONLY a parent/guardian is able to pick up the child. Please do not send a friend or sibling for the child.
- We do not feed, change, or give medication.
KIDZ (PreK-5th Grade)
Children in grades preschool through 5th grade can meet the Kidz Team in the lobby before service begins and will return there after service. Either you or a Kidz Team Member will check the child in, and you will be given a security tag that will allow you to pick your child up at the Nursery after service. Please note that ONLY a parent/guardian is able to pick up the child.
RISE STUDENTS (Grades 6-12)
For those students in grades 6 through 12, there are lessons and activities at the Porter House for all services except the 11:30 Sunday morning service. Students can be dropped off at or walk over to the Porter House before service. Students will check themselves into our system upon arrival at Porter House.