November 29 Church services only / Pre-registration Required
For November 29, we are doing in-person church service, but no Sunday School classes, no children's (nursery thru 5th grade) programming, and no youth (grades 6-12) programming.
We are requiring pre-registration for in-person worship. Seating is limited to 100. Click the button above or below to pre-register at EventBrite.
For in-person services and activities:
• Do not attend if you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
• We encourage those who are immunocompromised, not in good health, or in a high-risk group to attend online or in their car in our parking lot instead of in-person.
• Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn. Help protect one another.
• Please practice safe social distancing by trying to stay about 6 feet apart. Do not shake hands or hug others. Be respectful of other people's wishes. Air high fives, air hugs, fist or elbow bumps encouraged.
• Please do not gather in the lobby or worship center. Go outside, please, immediately after service, so our clean teams can get busy.
• We will be wiping down sanctuary chairs, the restrooms, and key surfaces after each service. This may take some time. To help us, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the service begins. You will be asked to leave shortly after the service concludes. Many hands make the work go faster! If you would like to volunteer to help clean after 1st or 2nd service on Sundays, please call the office, see Barb Crater, or just come help immediately after 1st or 2nd service.
• Coffee, tea, cocoa, and drinking fountains will not be available. You may bring your own drink as long as it has a lid.
• Families should sit together and try to leave about three seats between you and others who are not in your immediate family unit. It does get crowded sometimes, especially our 10am Sunday service. If you are uncomfortable with non-family sending right next to you, lay a sweater, Bible, or your communion in the seat next to you to let others know you'd rather not have someone sitting right next to you.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own if you can. Our supply is limited due to continued back-order from our supplier. We will gladly accept donations of gel hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes like Lysol, Chlorox,etc.
• Bulletins and Connection Cards will not be handed out. You can access the weekly sermon notes and digital connect card on our website (fccmonline.org/hub)
• Communion will be prepackaged. You will be given one by a gloved usher as you enter the worship center. If you are listening from our parking lots, just leave your car lights on until an gloved usher brings out communion to your car.
• Offerings can be placed in the offering boxes on the rear wall of the worship center or in the lobby, given online, or mailed in to the office.